Garlic-Mustard Pork Roast
Does a 2-step recipe sound too good to be true? The proof is on the plate. Simply marinate and roast for tender, delicious Garlic-Mustard Pork Roast. Repurpose for tomorrow’s tortas and top with your favorite fixings.
- 3-4 lb Chairman’s Reserve® Prime boneless pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1. Combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix until blended into a paste. Using a spatula or hands, rub garlic mixture all over pork, massaging into meat.
- 2. Place pork roast in baking pan and roast uncovered in preheated oven. Roast 20 to 30 minutes per lb until internal temperature reaches between 145°F to 160°F using a digital thermometer. Remove from oven. Cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serves 5 to 6
- Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Pork Checkoff