Mojo-Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Bring the flavors of Havana to your kitchen with Mojo-Marinated Pork Tenderloin. Pair this citrusy recipe with fried plantains and Cuban black beans for a meal that transports you to the tropics.
- 2 lb Chairman’s Reserve® Prime pork tenderloin, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix.
- 1. In a large bowl, marinate the pork with the mojo mixture. Refrigerate for one hour (if marinated longer, more flavor is achieved).
- 2. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Heat up a sauté pan and add olive oil. Sear pork tenderloin on all sides, approximately 5 minutes on each side. Place the pork on a baking sheet and put in oven until pork reaches an internal temperature between 145°F to 160°F (use a digital thermometer), about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serves 4
- Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Pork Checkoff