Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
Crunchy on the outside, juicy on the inside – these Parmesan-crusted pork chops are a versatile option when building your dinner menu. Roast to an internal temperature of 145° for prime tenderness.
- 4 Chairman’s Reserve® Prime New York (top loin) pork chops
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange pork chops on baking sheet. Evenly top each chop with mayonnaise mixture; then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 3. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Serves 4
- Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Pork Checkoff