Tandoori Pork Chops (Sous Vide)
Show off your skills with prosciutto-wrapped pork roast great for tenderness and savory flavor. Cut to the middle for a mustard, fennel, rosemary and garlic stuffing finished with a white wine broth.
- 4 bone-in Chairman’s Reserve® Prime pork chops
- 6 tablespoons tandoori spice powder, divided
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1. Set your Sous Vide Cooker to 140°F.
- 2. Mix 4 tablespoons tandoori spice powder with the oil. Rub the mixture over the pork. Place chops in a large resealable bag or vacuum seal bag. Seal the bag using the water immersion technique or a vacuum sealer on the moist setting.
- 3. Put the bag in the water bath and set the timer for 1 ½ hours.
- 4. About 10 minutes before the pork is finished, brush a grill pan or BBQ with vegetable oil and heat to high.
- 5. Mix the additional 2 tablespoons of tandoori spice powder with yogurt.
- 6. When timer is done remove the bag from the water bath. Remove the pork from the bag and coat pork chops with yogurt mixture.
- 7. Place pork chops on the hot grill. Sear until browned, about 30 to 50 seconds per side.