Tenderloin With Prosciutto and Fig
Plate your dish like a professional chef with prosciutto-wrapped tenderloin covered in a fine fig spread. Serve at your next dinner party to win over guests with this 5-star meal.
- 1 whole Chairman’s Reserve® Prime pork tenderloin
- ¾ pound thin-sliced prosciutto
- 3 tablespoons fig jam or fig spread
- 5 pieces butcher twine, each 5 inches long
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Lay a 12×15 inch piece of parchment paper, foil or plastic wrap on a cutting board.
- 3. Lay the slices of prosciutto lengthwise on the paper slightly overlapping the edges. Make sure the arrangement ends up the same size as your tenderloin.
- 4. Evenly coat the prosciutto with the fig jam.
- 5. Place the tenderloin at one end of the prosciutto. Lift the paper to help you begin rolling the prosciutto around the tenderloin. After the first turn, peel back the paper and continue rolling the tenderloin until it is completely wrapped with prosciutto.
- Tie the pieces of twine around the loin every two inches. Cut the loin into 4-5 pieces.
- 6. Place tenderloin pieces in roasting pan cut-side down and cook for 30 minutes or until internal temperature is 150°F.
- 7. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.